Dr. Bidkaram, DC is one of a small number of chiropractors in the Bay Area certified to perform Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy.
Dr. Bidkaram graduated from Life Chiropractic College West in 1991 and has been in practice for over 27 years. He has held teaching positions as an associate professor and faculty member in both Palmer Chiropractic College West and Life Chiropractic College West for 19 years teaching clinical sciences, chiropractic technique (Gonstead technique), biomechanics of the spine, patient diagnosis & management, mentoring chiropractic interns in their internship program with all aspects of patient care and management, and providing educational and certification program in Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy procedure.
He has taught numerous seminars to chiropractors during the last 25 years in techniques, exam procedures, and other subjects during their continuing education seminars, is and has been a lecturer with different chiropractic organizations.
Dr. Bidkaram holds certification as an Independent Medical Evaluator, Certified in Manipulation Under Anesthesia, Chiropractor Certified in Spinal Trauma, Certified in Whiplash & Traumatology, and he is an expert in protocol development and performance of Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy procedure.
Dr. Bidkaram is a father of two children; son 25 & daughter 21 and is currently in full time practice in Pleasanton California.
- Chiropractic certification in spinal trauma
- Certified Industrial Disability Examiner
- Certification in advanced diagnosis, treatment, and management of motor vehicle cervical acceleration/deceleration (CAD) trauma
- Publication Co-contributor; "The Impact of Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy on The Reported Pain Levels of Chronic Patients in a Clinical Setting." **publication in process of final review
- Attending Doctor - Mike West Body Building & Power Lifting, Pleasanton, CA from 2010 - 2012
- Attending Doctor - Fremont Youth Football League, Fremont, CA from 1997 - 1998
Qualified as Expert and Provided Presentations in the Following Areas
- Chiropractic and Patient Care
- Medical Records (Reasonableness of care and medical necessity)
- Injury Biomechanics
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (Technology and Procedure)
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia (Procedure and Rehab Protocol)
- Gonstead Chiropractic Technique
- Expert presenter to Nevada Chiropractic Board for the Inclusion of Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy procedure within their scope of chiropractic practice.